Game Day is Near
The big game day is just around the corner. Plans are being made, menus are being planned, and it’s just a matter of time before we sit down together and watch the teams battle it out. Make Game Day planning easier with our Game Day Round Up! Whether you are looking for sandwiches, dips, soups, or desserts, we have everything to make your planning fast and easy!
1. Amazing Baked Chili – Take the fuss out of making chili with this super easy method.
2. Slow Cooker Tacos – Whether you use this recipe for tacos or nacho fixings, it’s simple and delicious.
3. Cowboy Joes – Change things up a bit with tangy Cowboy Joes.
4. White Chicken Chili – Super easy and amazingly delicious.
5. Slow Cooker Queso – Perfect for a taco or nacho bar.
6. Caprese Salad on a Stick – A fresh, light alternative to the traditional game day foods.
7. Bacon Wrapped Dates – Sweet, salty, and absolutely addictive
8. Slow Cooker Lil Smokies with Grape Jelly – A lost classic recipe.
9. Easy Risotto Cakes – Delicious and different, these Easy Risotto Cakes will be the talk of the party!
10. Mac and Cheese Bites – Who needs takeout?
11. Restaurant Style Onion Rings – You don’t need a fancy restaurant to make fantastic onions rings for the big day!
12. Blooming Onion Garlic Cheesy Bread – Savory and garlicky, this bread will become a fave.
13. Barbecue Beef Pasties – A classic English sandwich pocket.
14. Gluten Free Cheddar Bay Biscuits – You won’t be able to keep the bowl full!
15. Stuffed Sweet Peppers – An easy, filling dish that you can use with any peppers.
16. Broccoli Bacon Salad – Classically delicious.
17. Super Bowl Cheesesteaks – Make a mess of cheesesteaks for the best party ever.
18. Slow Cooker Spinach Artichoke Dip – Just like a restaurant, at a fraction of the cost.
19. Chicken Club Dip – Skip the pizza and go straight for the good stuff…the toppings!
20. Nutella Cheesecake Lasagna – Does this really need an explanation?
21. Reeses Pieces Puppy Chow – A grab and go snack for a quick commercial break.
22. Creamy Garlic Hummus – High protein and lots of flavor in this great, easy hummus dip.
From a meal to just snacks, we have you covered with our Game Day Round Up! Make one or make them all!