Adorable Egg Diorama Crafts for Everyone
Easter crafts are fun not only to make, but also to give as gifts to family, friends, and neighbors. All you need is a quick trip to the dollar or craft store, and you’ll have everything you need to make an Adorable Egg Diorama. I picked up some paper mache eggs (which surprisingly had a plastic interior) and foam Easter stickers for this craft. I had some acrylic paints at home, as well as paper “grass” leftover from past Easter baskets. They came together to make an Adorable Egg Diorama that my daughter claimed before it was even done!
Making an Adorable Egg Diorama
It’s easy to make an Adorable Egg Diorama. Follow these easy steps and you’ll have a beautiful gift to give to anyone:
paper mache eggs
hot glue gun
hot glue sticks
1. With a pencil, draw the opening you’d like. I chose a larger opening, but you can make it any size you like.
2. Cut out the opening with a sharp utility knife, being careful not to cut yourself. Trim any edges to make sure they are even.
3. Using your paints, paint the inside and outside of the egg as desired. Allow to dry completely.
4. Once the egg is completely dry, decorate with the foam stickers.
5. Glue the Easter grass to the bottom of the egg.
6. To make the diorama three dimensional, glue some of the stickers to toothpicks and adhere to the egg with hot glue. (I broke the toothpicks in half to provide a flatter surface for the glue.)
7. Attach a sticker to the outside with hot glue, if desired, to give the egg even more dimension.
Your egg is done!
An Adorable Egg Diorama Every Year
Create a tradition with your kids and create an Adorable Egg Diorama every year! Pack them away every year and when they grow up, they will have a collection of handmade eggs from their childhood! What a great way to watch them grow. An Adorable Egg Diorama makes a beautiful piece of art and a great way to spend time with your family creating something that will last for years to come.