Birthday Cake Dip
I love the flavor of Birthday Cake. So do my girls. And we LOVE the flavor of cream cheese. This Birthday Cake Dip combines both of those amazing flavors and allows us to have a quick no bake dessert at any time.
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 8 ounce package of cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup melted butter
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup Funfetti Cake Mix
- Sprinkles, vanilla wafers, graham crackers to accompany
- Mix cream cheese, powdered sugar, and cake mix well.
- Then add in vanilla extract and butter. Mix well until all ingredients thoroughly combined.
- Place in refrigerator for a few hours until chilled.
- Top with sprinkles
- Serve with Graham Crackers, vanilla wafers or fruit.
What a cute idea for a quick dessert, or even place this on a buffet for a quick dip for apples, berries or other fruit and cookies.