Chicken & Broccoli Biscuit Bake
There is something so warming about chicken and broccoli on a cold winter’s day. But it is made even better when it is baked into Chicken & Broccoli Biscuit Bake. It is fairly easy to do. It only requires 6 ingredients. I keep these 6 items in my pantry/fridge all the time, they are part of almost everything I make, in some way or another.
- 7 tablespoons butter melted
- 4 cups shredded chicken
- 2 cups steamed broccoli
- 2 cups Bisquick Mix
- 1 1/2 cups half and half
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 3/4 cups sour cream
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees F
- In the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish pour melted butter. Evenly coat bottom of pan and the sides.
- Sprinkle in shredded chicken, then put broccoli on top of the chicken.
- In a small mixing bowl mix 2 cups bisquick mix and 1 1/2 cups half and half.
- Pour this mixture over the chicken and broccoli.
- Combine the chicken broth and sour cream, stir together and pour gently over the top of the biscuit mix (do not mix, they need to be poured separate).
- Sprinkle on the cheese, bake at 350 degrees F for 35-40 minutes.
With broccoli at the peak of it’s season right now, I am sure you can find some great broccoli at your local farmer’s market. If not, you can always use frozen broccoli. No need to steam it, if you use frozen. Just defrost and use.
What is your favorite comfort food casserole type dish?
Tag: Chicken & Broccoli Biscuit Bake