Chocolate Raspberry Martini Dessert
Are you looking for a way to serve up ordinary ingredients in a “Fancy” way? I am always thinking about how to take pantry items and make them into something extra special for my family. Chocolate Raspberry Martini Desserts are a perfect example of this. We almost always have pudding and jello cups in the pantry. And this time of year, we make a lot of strawberry shortcake, so we have those little sponge cups in the pantry too. And whipped cream in the fridge…yep, we got it.
So, while I was out, I only needed to pick up some fresh raspberries. I grabbed mint from the garden and was all set to make this completely delicious Chocolate Raspberry Martini Dessert.
- 2 Chocolate pudding snack packs cups
- 1 Strawberry or Raspberry Jello Snack Cup
- 1 cake dessert shell
- Reddi whip or cool whip
- Fresh Raspberries for top
- Mint leaf for garnish
- 3 mini martini glasses
- In the bottom of each martini glass put a tablespoon of red jello.
- On top of the jello, put broken pieces of the dessert cake cups.
- Cover the cake with chocolate pudding (if your glasses are larger you might need 1 snack cup per glass)
- Top with Reddi whip and garnish with raspberry and mint leaf.
Since these are so easy to make, I prefer to make them immediately before serving. This helps keep the cake cups from absorbing too much liquid and getting soggy.
What do you think? Is the Chocolate Raspberry Martini Dessert something you would make?