Easter is soon going to be here and I have your quick guide to some easy crafts and ways to decorate your Easter eggs. I even included my easy peasy way to bake your eggs hard instead of boiling them! Surprise your kids with easy crafts they can help you with, and treat them with some Peeps Jello Cups! There are so many fun things you can do at Easter.
1. Hard Baked Eggs – Don’t boil those eggs! It takes too long and you have to wait around for them to come to a boil. Bake them for the perfect eggs every time!
2. Adorable Egg Diorama – With a few cute foam stickers and some paint, make an adorable egg diorama with your kids! They make great gifts for family and friends.
3. Easter Chick Cupcakes – Top your favorite cupcakes with these adorable chicks. They even make a great centerpiece on a platter of Easter grass.
4. Candy-Filled Yarn Eggs – Use up those scraps of yarn and leftover water balloons from last year and make these beautiful candy filled yarn eggs! Kids love to make them as much as they love to figure out how to get the candy back out.
5. Peeps Jello Cups – This cute dessert is perfect around Easter (and after). Your favorite Jello topped with an iconic marshmallow Peep is a great way to be a kid again.
6. Baking Soda Dyed Easter Eggs – A novel way to get beautiful colorful Easter eggs that your kids will love.
7. Peanut Butter Easter Eggs – Make your favorite peanut butter Easter eggs at home with ingredients you can pronounce! These treats are amazingly simple to make and will put smiles on everyone’s faces.
8. Tie Dyed Easter Eggs – These Easter eggs use shaving cream to create wonderful patterns and swirls, making each egg unique. Kids love this craft, and you’ll love how much fun it is!
9. Fluffy Bunny Tails Snacks – Transform miniature marshmallows into an adorable treat that’s perfect for Scouts to make and take to shelters and retirement villages. These snacks are super easy and inexpensive to make too!
10. Cheap Solution to Dyed Easter Eggs Using Kool Aid – Use packets of Kool Aid to dye your eggs a variety of colors that are beautiful and easy! You’ll love how these eggs look on your table as an Easter centerpiece!
Enjoy the season and make a few crafts with your family and friends, or even your Scouting troop! They’ll love making things not only to take home, but to share with others.