Nutella Cheesecake Lasagna – The Loss for Words Dessert
Very rarely am I at a loss for words, especially when it comes to food. But one bite into Nutella Cheesecake Lasagna and I lost all words. The sensation of cool velvety dessert on your tongue will take you to your happy place. Creamy, chocolatey, hazelnut flavor blends to make the most luscious dessert that would be welcome at any table. Nutella Cheesecake Lasagna has quickly become something that I’ll make for picnics and special occasions, as it is simple yet elegant. Best yet, both kids and adults will love the delicious concoction that you call Nutella Cheesecake Lasagna.
What Makes Nutella Cheesecake Lasagna So Special
There’s so much going on in Nutella Cheesecake Lasagna, it’s hard to say that there’s a secret ingredient. By the layers, chocolate graham crackers mixed with brownie mix and butter can’t be bad, right? It makes an amazing crust that is a great foundation for all that tops it. Cream cheese, vanilla, and sugar mix for a classic cheesecake flavor, made lighter by the addition of Cool-Whip. Another layer of creamy chocolate pudding, mixed with a small jar of Nutella adds a flavor that people won’t quite be able to put their finger on, but they’ll love it. Then, everything is topped off with a layer of Cool-Whip and sprinkled with a dusting of brownie mix and chocolate chips. In a word, it’s amazing.
- 1 sleeve chocolate graham crackers, crushed into crumbs
- ½ C brownie mix
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 8 oz block cream cheese, softened
- 2 T vanilla extract
- ½ C sugar
- 2 8 oz containers of Cool-Whip (divided, 1 for mixing with cream cheese and one for later as topping)
- 1 4 serving box chocolate instant pudding
- 2 C cold milk
- 1 13 oz jar Nutella
- ½ C brownie mix
- 1 C semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Spray a 13x9 pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a bowl, mix the graham cracker crumbs, brownie mix, and butter. Press into prepared pan.
- In another bowl, mix the cream cheese, vanilla, and sugar until well blended. Fold in 1 container of Cool-Whip.
- Spread the cheesecake layer over the crust.
- In a bowl, whisk the cold milk and chocolate pudding mix for 2 minutes. Allow to rest another 3 minutes.
- When firm, add the jar of Nutella and mix well. Spread over the cheesecake layer.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate 30 minutes to set up the pudding.
- Spread the remaining container of Cool-Whip over the pudding and sprinkle with the brownie mix. (I used a mini mesh strainer to dust the top with.)
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Chill 1 hour and serve.
Nutella Cheesecake Lasagna is a Party Pleaser
Do you have an office carry in and you’re tired of the same old cupcakes as sweets? If you have a refrigerator available at work, make up a pan of Nutella Cheesecake Lasagna and surprise everyone with something just a little different. Even if they’ve had a chocolate lasagna, Nutella Cheesecake Lasagna will knock their socks off with it’s twist. Don’t forget to tell them where you got the recipe for Nutella Cheesecake Lasagna!