Peeps Jell-O Cups
Peeps are synonymous with Easter for me. These Peeps Jell-O Cups make a great dessert for your Easter Dinner, or anytime! They basically combine Jell-O, Pudding, Reddi Whip and Peeps. I used the Yellow Peeps for this, so I used yellow Jell-O. However, you can easily swap out to the Pink Peeps and use Strawberry Jell-O. Who doesn’t love Strawberries and Chocolate, right?
- 1 chocolate snack pack jello cup
- Lemon Jello (made mine from the 3 oz box, could not find it in the snack pack)
- 1 Yellow Bunny Peeps
- Reddi whip or cool whip (which ever your like best)
- 3 shot glasses or small bowls
- Layer the pudding, cool whip and jello in each glass. I found it is easiest to do with a small spoon to try and keep the sides clean and "pretty" looking.
- Right before you serve them add whip cream to the top and the bunny peep.
- If you have a hard time getting your peep to sand up you can put it on a sucker stick or straw and put it all the way down into the cup. Quick and easy, within 5 minutes you have a tasty dessert that is beautiful as well.
Just another fun way to dress up the Easter Table. What other fun desserts do you like to serve on Easter?