Quick and Easy Fall Acorn Treats
These Fall Acorn Treats are so cute and PERFECT for putting out during any fall gathering. I love that these are NO BAKE! No heating up the kitchen! The most you have to do is melt some chocolate. WOWSER!
Also, these Fall Acorn Treats are a PERFECT kids craft. You could even bring these items to school and have them make their own treat. If you wish to do that, substitute chocolate frosting in a can for the melted chocolate morsels. It will make it go much quicker, too.
So here is what you need:
1 Box of Mini Vanilla Wafers (or Mini Nilla Wafers)
1 Bag of Hershey’s Kisses
1 Bag of Nestle Mini Morsels (for the stem and the “glue”)
- Melt 1/4 cup of the Nestle Mini Morsels in the microwave (this will be used like glue to keep the items together) Use 15 second increments, stirring at each stop. It will likely take about 1 minute.
- Unwrap the desired number of Hershey’s Kisses
- Take out the same number of the BEST Mini Vanilla Wafers (meaning not using the broken ones)
- Take out the same number of Mini Morsels to be used for the stem
- Assemble by placing a little of the melted chocolate on the bottom of the Hershey’s Kiss and then topping that with the Vanilla Wafer. It is easier to just do this step on all Vanilla Wafers first. Then go back and repeat the same steps but with the mini morsels for the stem.
- Let this set up at room temperature.