Valentine’s Day is coming! How better to show your love than to make something from scratch? It’s easy to buy gifts, but gifts from the heart, in my mind, are the most cherished of all. I love to make Valentine’s cards by hand, pretty little gifts, and of course, dinner for my hubby and family. Here are my favorite things to make for Valentine’s Day, from body care products to my favorite recipes.
1. Handmade Art Prints – Use the pictures you’ve taken all year to make beautiful artwork for your family. It’s easy and really inexpensive to make awesome art!
2. Easy Lotion Bars – These lotion bars are amazing for every skin type. Solid bars glide over the skin amazingly well and moisturize fantastically.
3. Natural Coffee Flavorings – Go natural with this easy recipe to sweeten and flavor your coffee!
4. Wine Cork Stamp Valentines – Have a drawer full of wine corks? Make pretty stamps to design your own cards by hand, easily and quickly.
5. Vanilla Mint Sugar Scrub – Sugar, vanilla beans, and a little peppermint oil come together to make the best natural scrub for your body.
6. Bacon and Goat Cheese Omelette – Bacon, goat cheese, and eggs come together for the best breakfast you’ve ever had.
7. Salted Caramel Cinnamon Mocha – The best coffee starts with caramel and chocolate!
8. Twice Baked Garlic and Smoked Gouda Potatoes – These baked potatoes will knock your socks off with the wonderful smokey flavor and creamy texture.
9. Spinach Mushroom Ravioli – Ravioli made from scratch, filled withe fresh spinach and mushroom filling, making any meal fantastic.
10. Fresh Maryland Crab Cakes – Fresh crab, cream cheese, and wonderful sweet peppers come together for a feast from the sea.
11. Prosciutto and Leek Risotto – This easy risotto recipe has fantastic flavor and is surrounded by freshly made basil oil.
12. One Pot Coq au Vin – Chicken, mushrooms, and wine come together in this one pot classic for a tender, delicious dinner.
13. Copycat My Big Fat Greek Restaurant Greek Salad – This fresh salad is fantastic paired with any meal, filled with feta cheese, kalamata olives, and fresh greens.
14. Luscious Red Velvet Cupcakes – Tender and moist Red Velvet Cupcakes. Need I say more?
15. Bacon-Wrapped Chicken Rollups – Bacon, chicken, and asparagus, seasoned with Swiss cheese, melts in your mouth for a tender treat.
16. Lemonade Cupcakes – Fresh and bright, Lemonade Cupcakes area great light finish to any meal.
There’s lots to choose from for Valentine’s Day, from breakfast to dinner, and all kinds of gifts. Surprise your loved ones with things made by you for a special touch this Valentine’s Day!